Barns have always been intriguing for me. No two are alike, and each have their own character and story. Eastern Ontario has many traditional post and beam barns with weathered wood plank siding, but slowly they are falling down.
• Not Yet Fallen, 12h 18w
• End of Harvest Season, 10h 22w
Sugar Shack at Mill Pond, 12h 18w, $500
• Prairie Isolation, 11h 25w
• Under the Big Blue Sky, 25h 7w
Tweed Barn #2, 10h 16w, $450
• Tweed Barn, 10h 16w
• Cow and Barn, 18h 24w
• Seen Better Days, 15h 21w
Autumn Barn, 12h 20w (available)
Closed for Winter, 12h 20w (available)
Tatamagouche Barn, 10h 18w, $425
Last Stand, 12h 20w (available)
• Rustic Shanty, 12h 20w
• Revealing Watson’s Mill, 9h 9w
• Point Prim Farm House, 8h 26w
• White Bridge at Andrewsville, 12h 20w
Dimensions represent size of original.
Price includes professional archival framing
and certificate of authenticity.
© Vic Dohar